We're a husband + wife duo that love adventure, travel + cuddles in bed with some Neflix or Hulu! Some stuff about us...
• Mike + I met our first year of college + started dating 2 years later. Thanks to our mutual good friend (Sophie) for setting us up + planting the idea in Mike’s head.
• We got married when we were 19 + 21. We were babies, I know (still are), but we have that amazing young love where you grow up together + I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
• Mike + I love to travel. We make a point to go somewhere out of the country every March around the time of our anniversary. In 2017 it was Switzerland + Italy, in 2018 it was Iceland + in 2019 it was Morocco! I just love our life + how we can make anything an adventure.
• I’m an ISFP personality type + Mike is an ENFJ personality type. So according to the internet we’re a perfect match haha. + I totally agree! It’s always been pretty easy for us to be ourselves with each other + to get along with one another.
• It takes me a while to warm up to people + usually people think I’m quiet because of it (Mike knows they are wrong haha). Whereas, Mike can talk to anyone + make them feel comfortable right away!
• We spend 90% of our time in bed watching Hulu or Netflix when we have time off + I force him to play with my hair (oops … jk he loves it because he loves me).
• We’re obsessed with playing Settlers of Catan. We have a game night with our small group of friends every Tuesday night + it’s super fun!
• We spend most of our money on traveling + eating out. It’s the best life ever + I love living it with him at my side!
• We live up in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate New York + love exploring them on our days off together! I grew up here + Mike has been around since he started college up here 6 years ago.